Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ideas and Inspiration for Crafters!

Hi there! Welcome to the first post on my newest adventure, my crafty blog!

This blog is an extension of our online scrapbooking store www.scrapbooksonthego.com

I've created it to share ideas and inspiration for crafty projects that you can create for gift ideas, home decor, scrapbooking, card making, and more.

Some of the ideas may use products from our store, but many will just be ideas or inspirations for you. Even those using products from our store can be converted into your own creations using the craft supplies you alredy have on hand. So tune in for some fun ideas that we hope inspire you to keep crafting!

Every now and then you might even find that I add in some of the things that I find fun in life outside of crafting (like my kids and cooking!).

As a little teaser for our next post, tune in tomorrow for a fun idea for a quick holiday gift for teachers, co-workers, even friends and family! It's quick and easy, so you won't want to miss it.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here again soon!

No comments: