Monday, November 17, 2008

Create Your Own Santa Claus

















We've had a rash of illness at our home this last week, so sorry I haven't posted sooner. I know this isn't exactly papercrafting or scrapbooking, but it is creative. It's Macy's Believe website.

If you haven't checked it out, do. You'll have lots of fun creating a message from your own Santa! The image above is my little boy decked out as Santa. It's animated, so it's a lot cuter than the photo above. I got a kick out of it and so did my Dad. Thought I'd share it with all of you too as I don't have a project to post tonight and wanted to let you all know that we are soon to be over our nasty virus and strep and I'll be caught up soon. (Well, at least that's my plan!)

The other great thing about this website is Macy's pledge to the Make a Wish Foundation. A great organization. This year Macy's is setting up mailboxes in their stores and you can bring your stamped letter to Santa to the store and mail it in a special Santa mailbox. Then Macy's delivers all the letters to the post office and also donates $1 per letter up to $1,000,000 to Make a Wish. I don't know about you, but that gets me in the holiday spirit!

And if you love the Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Claus letter, well, it's there too for your viewing pleasure.

Here's to believing in the magic of Christmas all year long!

1 comment:

Shelly @ www.scrapbooksonthego.com said...

Hi Jane,

Thanks for the nice comments! I haven't been blogging long, but it is a lot of fun.

Visited the Bali site. A holiday in Bali sounds great to me! Wish I could work one in before the new year!!